To add to our giant list of projects we needed to fill in the ditch since we no longer have irrigation. We needed it done before we could plant the pumpkins which is usually June 1st. Cody had just bought a new tractor and very nicely spent the entire day filling in our ditch. I secretly think he loves doing anything with that tractor. He even kept on going when it started to rain because he was so close to done. It looks so good and it now fills like we have one yard instead of having a dividing line in the center. It also gave us about 10 extra feet of space to plant more pumpkins.
My sweet boys got up early and picked me a beautiful bouquet on Mother's Day again this year. I love seeing the creative things they come up with to make me feel special. The strawberries say We love you in the hot cereal I love that they care so much. This year they built me a necklace with a picture of our whole family in it as well as their cute things they always do at school. I love that teachers always take the time to do things like this at school.
Cameron had his 2nd grade puppet show. Grandma Becky always makes the puppets for the boys, but this year she had already given everyone one for Christmas, so she just made a lab coat for his Doctor. It turned out so cute, I especially loved how his had the same awesome hair that Cam has.
This was a snow globe that all the second grade did. I really think they turned out so cute.
Grandma Weston had her 93rd birthday party and I snapped a pic of these handsome 5 best friends. Cameron, Dalton, Braxton, Gunnar, and Dakota.
At the end of 7th Grade they had an awards assembly and Braxton got 5 awards so he got to go the one in the evening where the parents come. I was so proud. He is such a great student and tries his very best. He is the one in the vest with the red sleeves and I have to say he was the most handsome in the whole bunch.
Shane and I got to go to the 5th Grade field trip where they ride their bikes out to antelope island. Plain City Elementary does some pretty cool field trips. It was a loop across the causeway and back. We took it slow and steady and Dakota did a great job. Shane and I had some sore buns then next day but it was a lot of fun.
Shane was Cameron's assistant coach for Lacrosse this year and they had a great year. Cam got to play with his best bud Owen Hill and have his dad coach. Does it get any better than that?
Last Day of school. I took the boys in to Bella's for some fried Ice cream and we just sat and looked at their yearbooks. Since I pay a small fortune for those books I was happy to have a while to sit and look and spend time just the 4 of us looking and laughing.
Pilgrim Family Memorial day photo 2016. Every year we go to Grandma and Grandpas grave, meet up take a photo and go have a picnic. It is a tradition years in the making.
Braxton earned his Life rank in Scouting. Next thing is his Eagle project. I can't believe he has worked so hard to get this. He does have great leaders and has attended a lot of Pow Wow's so I guess that is how he is almost done at such a young age. Now to keep on going to the finish line--2 more merit badges and a project, way to go Braxton.
That's amazing he is that close to his eagle! Good leaders make such a big difference. I'm glad you blogged. Good to see what you've been up to!
ReplyDelete