Had to snap a shot of dad using the health Ryder.
Gonzi, Tara, James, and Nash up front being tuff guy.
Family picture in front of a wall where pioneers wrote with axel grease when they passed through. I sure love all of those boys. They are all getting so big, and adventurous.
Cameron, Shane, Gonzi, Nash, Denim, and Dakota.
On the top of the big climb at the pool. We even had to use a ladder put in to the rocks to get up. It was pretty steep.
View when I was on the top and these two were heading down.
The whole family. Troy and Hailey got married on July 3rd so we can officially say we are a whole family. So excited to have them join us. 19 with Gonzi, getting pretty big.
We went for a walk around the small town and I had to snap a shot of how cool all these boys think Shane is. They idolize him. He is a great dad and uncle. We stopped at the nearby park and everyone played. The adults even tried the monkey bars. Man it is harder than it looks and I was sore the next day. Kids make it look so easy. We love our family and are very thankful for the memories we make together. It is the glue that holds a family together, being together.





















Wow! You got all caught up this weekend. Yay for gonzi being back! And I'm so happy Troy is remarried.
ReplyDelete