Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Last Day of Cruise 2015

Here we are packing up our tiny room that we were so cozy in for the last 5 days.
Every morning Cam ate cereal with chocolate milk in it, Something I would never allow at home.  He took full advantage and ate lots of things he would not get at home.


My sweet baby and his awesome hair that I love so much.  The bottom blue turtle is from Hawaii and the new turtle is from the Cruise.  He said "mom take my picture and send it to Grandma Julie".  This picture shows his personality so well.  I sure love him.
We were the last ones off the boat because we had a looooong day ahead at the airport.






By some crazy concidence there was another family from Plain City, the Carvers, on our same boat.  We ran into them many times on the boat and snapped these photos before we left.  We did not know them well, just knew of them but they are very nice people and it was fun to see a friendly face.

 The boys were exhausted and crashed out on the ride to the airport.  




Man the mound of laundry was never ending.  It was funny though because that next day in Relief Society they went on and on about how young mothers have no idea what it is to do "real laundry" as in when we had to wash it by hand.  Anyway I was feeling VERY thankful for modern day conveniences.  It took ALL day as it was.


1 comment:

  1. Laundry is the worst part of coming home. And I always think older sisters are so funny when they act like mothers these days have it sooo easy. Our rs president in our last Ward stood up and called us all wimps. I think we face challenges they never even imagined. 😊

    ReplyDelete