Saturday, May 9, 2015

As of late...

Cameron was the star buckaroo for his 1st grade class last week. These are some of the things he said about himself. He loves to read, play soccer, eat pizza and play with Owen. He is so fun and full of life. He is a great student and totally crazy on the playground. I am so thankful he controls himself in the classroom. I eat Lunch with him every Tuesday when I go to volunteer, and the girls love him. A bit too much I would say. He giggles all the time and is soooo crazy. I sure love him. 



I saw this sign at the kids school and it made me think of Shane. He is smart, but mostly he is persistent. He stays with solving problems for so much longer than most people and he is admired at work because of it. 

 Saturday afternoon and it's raining outside and Cam chooses to read. Man I love seeing mt boys read. It is so good for them and opens a window to the world. They tell me things all the time and I say "where did you learn that" and they respond "in my book".  

James and Dakota buried themselves in the animals the other day. They sure do get along well. James has 3 great boys to hang with when he comes to our house. 

It was the rain gutter regatta for scouts. Gavin Hill won the whole thing. It was a good time. 

I love good sayings and this one really hit me. It's a good one. I think of it often. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I like that the girls like Cameron too much. Cute kid.

    ReplyDelete