Monday, May 5, 2014

Piano

 When my children were much younger I never thought much about having a son play the piano, not sure why, just didn't.  Well then after months and months of begging I let Braxton start lessons.  I had heard that kids that are good at math can really excel at the piano.  Well those people were right.  He plays the most beautiful music in our house every morning and I love listening to it.  I am amazed at how quickly he memorizes pieces even when he is not trying.  He just can grasp them quickly from the repeated playing.  I played for many years, and am not great, but he has surpassed my abilities of playing.  I can't hardly read the stuff he plays.  This year Shane wanted him to play man from snowy river, and it sounded so good.  He even rocks his body from side to side while he plays and you can see his wrists bouncing to the beat.  What a talented little boy.


1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's so great! I keep thinking I need to get the kids in lessons. How happy for you and him to find something he loves and is good at!

    ReplyDelete