My three handsome boys made me a beautiful bouquet this year for mothers day. I told them all I wanted was to sleep in, so they stayed quiet all morning and then about 8:30 they could not stand it any more. They are such sweet little boys and I love being their mom with all my heart. Shane got me a new straightener for my hair and some 10 lb. weights that I asked for. I had a wonderful mothers day as always. They always make me feel so special. Braxton even told me that all his friends at school wish their mom was just like me. Not sure what he meant by that, but what a great compliment.
This is a photo of what my May calender looks like. I do not put this to complain, but just for future reference of how much fun it is to have 3 sports playing boys in May. Soccer and Baseball overlap for 3 weeks so it is a bit crazy, but we love it. We are very blessed that most of it is close by so it is not to hard to be there. Also the school is crazy busy in May with many field trips and activities. I am lucky to keep it all straight. I did finally decide that I can't take it a week at a time, it is better to just look at that day, and it is not so bad.
That's so how my moms calendar looked when I was growing up. Only six kids. :) How sweet for your boys to let you sleep in a bit.
ReplyDelete