Friday, February 21, 2014

Signs of spring...

Wahoo!!! all of my boys have a friend over and they are playing OUTSIDE!!!  I love spring.  Every year as winter comes to a slow end, we are so thankful for outside time to get out all the mighty energy we have around our house.

Yesterday in the morning Cameron asked me, "Mom why do you have to work on Wednesday nights?"  I told him my reasons why to which he replied "Well I don't like it because I cant give you a kiss and hug before I go to bed on Wednesdays".  I assured him that I will come in and give him a kiss when I get home every week.  I love the innocence of childhood.  They are so loving and caring.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for friends and playing outside. I love it when I can send kids and their friends outside. And you've gotta love when the kids let you know you're missed. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete