For Blue and Gold we had a "Scouts of the Round table" theme. The boys built masks, shields and swords at scouts. Of course my other two boys needed to participate too. It was last night and turned out great. They jousted with swimming noodles and the winner was the best death scene. It was fun. I got my pin for 4 years of scouting, not sure how I feel about that, hopefully it will never be 10 ;)
We invited our cousins over for a Valentini. We ate tini foods and celebrated valentines day. Tini sandwiches, tini cookies, tini cupcakes, tini hot dogs. It was a fun time, maybe a new tradition! Dakota, Jake, Kiley, Carrera, Cameron, Denim, and James in the baby seat.
A random photo of one of the Lego creations the boys made lately. Pretty creative I thought.
Your blue and gold banquet was way better than ours. We just ate dinner. Love the milk jug (?) masks.
ReplyDelete