Sunday, September 22, 2013

Funny Boys

Just Sayin'...this cracked me up.
  It was Dakota when he was mad. (It says Do Not Dastrob, in case you cant see it)


A little peak in to my world this week...
Well 5 years I have had kids at the elementary and no visits to the principals office and Cameron has been in school for 3 weeks and I get the call. He has been hitting and kicking with one other boy on the playground. She said he was In Her office laughing. He obviously has no fear and thinks he is pretty funny. What a stinker.  Lets pray this is not an indicator for what the year will look like.   He thinks he is the center of the universe and I guess for too long he has been. Hopefully we can stop this real quick. If he just wasn't so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment