Braxton earned his Arrow of Light for cub scouts in May. He was way excited to receive it. His cub master makes them a plaque with their name and a place to hang their arrow. He thought it was pretty neat, and so did we. Shane and I are the Webelos leaders, so we got to spend some months with him earning it. He is a great kid and works hard on his scouts. He is amazing when we give him a responsibility he really takes it serious and carries it out. We are proud of you Brax.
Cameron played his first year of t-ball this year. I am a slacker on the camera and only had Troy grab this one at his last game. He had a fun season, he did a LOT of messing around on the field, but it is to be expected.
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love the yellow scouting shirt. John and I just got put into the bears. Yesterday I was thinking how ill have to get one of those.
ReplyDelete