Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dakota's Baptism Day

On May 4, 2013 Dakota was able to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, he had a really nice day.  It was peaceful, and I wasn't even very stressed like I expected to be.  Everything ran smooth and the spirit could be felt as he went down in to the font.  He had tons of support as usual and I think we even managed to get a picture of everyone who came to see him on his special day (no Alan and Alisha before the baptism, just at the lunch).  I got to give the spotlight of Dakota and told everyone how great he is it went a little something like this: Dakota was born April 23, 2005.  He is the middle son with Brax as his older brother and Cameron as his younger (although I messed up and called Brax Dakota and he yelled out from the audience "MOM", it was funny).  His favorite food is Chicken Pillows and he loves all of school.  He likes to play soccer, play outside, and nerd out (electronics).  His favorite scripture story is Samuel the Lamanite and his Christ like quality is he is kind and compassionate.  He serves at home by helping whenever he his asked and he loves the song he just learned in primary called "One in a Million".

Grandma Rebecca and Grandpa Brent
Shannon, Cody, Tanner, and Katie
Cameron, Mom, Braxton, Dakota, and Shane
Aunt Tara
Grandpa Farr, Aunt Carol, Grandma Becky and Grandpa Russ

Carrera, Kiley, Tyler and James
Mauri and Marley
Great Grandma Weston
Grandma Julie and Grandpa Russ
Jake, Troy and Denim
Great Grandma Jo
We also got to celebrate his birthday and have a luncheon afterward.  He was really excited about the presents.


1 comment:

  1. It's fun to see pictures of all these people. I remember many of them!

    ReplyDelete