Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

 We stuffed and Dyed eggs on Tuesday with our cousins on my side.  This is Mom, Kiley and Tara stuffing the eggs for the big hunt on Saturday.
 Cameron, Carrera, Dakota, Marley and Braxton.
 I forgot to upload this in the previous post, so I just added it here.  Such handsome boys :)  This is one of the spots Shane and I got our photo taken 13 1/2 yrs ago when we got married here.

 Plain City Egg hunt.  Braxton was too old this year to he went over early and helped Grandpa Brent throw the candy out.  He thought that was pretty great.  Cam and Dakota got loaded up.
 Easter Morning.  They boys went on their usual scavenger hunt to find their basket.  Once again Brax got up at the crack of dawn and woke up his brothers.  He is so into anticipation it is crazy.  He couldn't even sleep he said.  This is really what makes the holidays so magical, the excitement on their faces and the fun of all the events leading up to the holiday.  I love it!


1 comment: