
I just had to sit all my children on the couch before school to tell them that Great Grandpa Weston passed away today. It was hard. I knew Braxton would be the one to take it the hardest seeing as he has the softest heart, but when I told him he needed to be strong and not cry at school and he said "I know, but it is just hard. I cant stop thinking about all the fun things we have done with him." I didn't even think I felt sad until I heard it out of Brax's mouth. He put it exactly as we all feel. Were not sad that he is gone, his body had given up on him a while ago, but we are sad because we spent so many days together doing fun things! He was a great man and will be sorely missed, but we were all so blessed to have known and loved him.
Sorry to hear about Grandpa Weston. That is so sweet of Braxton to say. All of your boys are such sweet little boys. It is good that you have those fun memories to remember.
ReplyDeleteAw, sorry to you and Shane. It's sad to lose grandparents.
ReplyDelete