We took him out to dinner and shopping for his birthday and it was so nice just me, Shane and Brax. He needed new shoes and threw in some lacross sticks for himself while we were there. I didn't have a friend party or even a family party, so an extra gift is hardly any big deal.
I love you Braxton and am so glad to be your mom. We had a blast in Disneyland the week before your birthday and I think you could not have asked for anything more than a week with your family at a really fun place right by the beach--your favorite part. You are so smart, kind, imaginative, crazy and rambunctious and I love you for all of those things. You are growing into a great young man who wants to do things on your own and spread your wings and I know you will be great!!
Wow, nine years old! It seems like yesterday he was about 9 MONTHS old grabbing anyone he could find to hold his hands so he could "walk," then about a month later he was doing it on his own! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! He really is such a good kid! I'm grateful that our boys are such good friends and that Brax has such a soft heart and is such a good example for the rest of them to look up to! Happy Birthday Brax! Love you!
ReplyDelete