Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dakota's Heart

Last night right before bedtime, there was a knock at the door. A girl was standing there and said "would you like to buy a bracelet to support my soccer?" They happened to be the same bracelets that Braxton makes so I said no thanks. I shut the door and Dakota got really big eyes and said in his New Yorker voice "But mom, what about her soccer" (kind of like what about hoe socco). So I grabbed a couple of dollars and sent him outside after to help support her soccer. He just could not believe that I would not support her soccer. He has such a kind heart and truly cares about others. I am so proud of him and hope he always feels that way about others.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to do it again. It was a blast and my kids keep talking about all their friends. Glad we did it.

    ReplyDelete