Thursday, June 23, 2011

Its Finally Summer!!

I am just sitting here listening to my boys and their cousins enjoy the pool for the first time this year. I cant believe it is finally warm enough. It is June 23 for crying out loud. My A/C turned on in my house for the first time, and it is the first day I can admit that I am hot. Funny how we go from wishing for heat to complaining about being hot. The kitchen at my work officially was unbearable last night, that is how I know summer is finally here--pools, A/C, and an unbearable kitchen at Bellas. Isn't it great!! I am sure my opinion will change really soon, as soon as I am sick of sitting out everyday making sure no one drowns, but for now it is great!!

These are some photos I shot of my three boys by my poppies that are looking beautiful this summer. I need some photography skills for the glare on their faces, but I think they are pretty good for a sunny day.




1 comment: