Yesterday was a little windy and so of course we had to fly kites. I was dreading this summer thing, but I am telling you I am loving it. We have had a ton of fun and got quite creative. We have been trying to ride our bikes every morning to get out of the house and get some exercise. We have played at a few parks, went to movies, went to the Library and watched many many baseball games. It is winding down and surprisingly I am a little sad. I like to stay busy and keeping the boys busy makes everyone happy. They are getting along and I am loving it!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Another Fun Summer Day
Yesterday was a little windy and so of course we had to fly kites. I was dreading this summer thing, but I am telling you I am loving it. We have had a ton of fun and got quite creative. We have been trying to ride our bikes every morning to get out of the house and get some exercise. We have played at a few parks, went to movies, went to the Library and watched many many baseball games. It is winding down and surprisingly I am a little sad. I like to stay busy and keeping the boys busy makes everyone happy. They are getting along and I am loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! I found a way to post comments. It is irritatingly slow, but it works. You have such handsome boys and a fun yard. Yay for summer!
ReplyDelete