Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Braxton--end of 2nd Grade

The three boys were playing outside with some old boxes and Braxton came up with this awesome creation, he is very inventive. He was sure it would fly on Sunday when the wind was blowing so hard, which it did, but it is just a little heavy for wind.

I love this picture, it just captures him with his childlike excitement and zest for life. He was very happy when we all watched and showed him we were interested in his creation.

Gma Becky, Gma Julie and I, got to see Braxton perform his 2nd grade puppet show. It was so cute. It was set in a baseball park and they moved their puppets around saying their script. I had a hard time hearing, but understood the major parts. His puppet's name is Jack.



Today I got to attend the 2nd grade awards assembly where he received an award for Math Excellence. I was not surprised he really does have a math mind! I was so proud of him, he is growing up so fast and I cant believe how fast his child years area flying by! For some reason the pictures in the gym were turning out really bad (that is his teacher Mrs. Mellott on the far right).

1 comment: