Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cancun Highlight

We went to this awesome beach in Puerto Morales (the same on we got the massages) and I felt just like a little kid watching these kids playing soccer, I wanted to play so bad and was hoping they would ask me to play. Then Shane came out of the water from snorkeling and just asked them if we could play. I loved it!! The kids were so cute and nice and we were playing soccer on the beach in Cancun, can it get any better. I would love to take my boys there to do the same thing someday. I can't remember how you say goalie in Spanish, but they kept saying that over and over. They would let me be goalie, then if I missed one, they would take over my spot like they could do a better job, it cracked me up.

I was in heaven and would say this was my favorite day and favorite part of that day on our vacation in Cancun.
On that same beach a lady came along selling food out of her bucket. Everything was $1. She had tamales, peanuts with lime juice, mangoes, and cucumbers. We bought some and enjoyed it two feet from the water, and it was DELICIOUS. I haven't ever tasted such a wonderful tamale. We looked for her to come back the rest of the day.
In my mind it just does not get any better!!

3 comments:

  1. Loved all the pictures of your trip Geana! That looks like so much fun. Kyle went home teaching to Jake and Alayna's and came home and said "We need to go there for a vacation!" I did not argue one bit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you love soccer! It really looks so nice and fun.

    ReplyDelete