Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Cancun #2
One day we went spear fishing with Leo in Cozumel. My pictures are backwards so this is us enjoying the fish that we (he) caught and made into Ceviche at a local restaurant. It was delicious! Shane, Jake, Cody, and Shannon Spear fished and me and Alayna snorkeled. They all got some good shots at fish, but it is harder that it seems Shane says. We spent all afternoon out at 4 different parts of the reef snorkeling and shooting at fish. Leo, the guide, shot two, but one got away as he was putting it in the boat. It was a great experience regardless of the fish, and we had some fabulous guacamole on the boat made by the captain Juan. I got a little sea sick because one stop felt like a washing machine, but I just enjoyed the ride on the boat.



This is just us relaxing in the condo while waiting for our next adventure.
Shane was obsessed with coconuts, and he wanted me to take this photo of him posing with his coconut. (I know he is a dork!)
Alayna swam with the dolphins one afternoon and this is the best still shot I have because the rest is movies. It was really cool to see the dolphins and have her check something off her bucket list! I was going to do it, but I am a tight wad I tell you and it was too much for my blood so I chickened out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, Shane is a dork. :)
ReplyDelete