Monday, November 29, 2010

My Baby is 3!!



I could really get used to this. Everyone is potty trained and clearly talking and expressing themselves (sometimes too much) and I rarely have to haul a child around on my hip. It is very strange, but I really like it. I even took Braxton to the grocery store with me for the first time in about 4 years because he can finally stay by me and is quite the big helper, I know I am a pansy, but I am telling you he was quite the wanderer.

Cameron turned three years old and is quite obsessed with being "a big boy". He and Dakota have become the best of friends the past couple months and as they run around the house it seems like just yesterday that Brax and Dakota were the same way. He loves Thomas the Train and anything that goes with him.
Three things I love about you at age 3:
1-Your smile can light up an entire room and make my day better in an instant.
2-You love to snuggle with me right after your nap and I cherish it every day!
3-Every day when we are about to read a story for nap time you hide in your covers and I pretend over and over that I don't know where you are. I love how we could do it 10 times and you still giggle like it is the first time every time.

1 comment:

  1. You are a nice mom to play that game over and over again. It gets a little old sometimes.

    ReplyDelete