Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Messes

Sometimes Messes like this.....

Are worth brother moments like this.....
(They are looking at the letter board with thier flashlights discussing what each letter is and the sound it makes)



5 comments:

  1. So cute! Smarty pants, too. Cameron will be reading in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I liked this post because it's so simple, but it says so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your boys! By the way, that is not that bad of a mess:)
    Thanks so much for letting Gunnar come play 2 days in a row, he had such a good time:) You are such an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I love Braxton's Knex creation, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geana-Thanks for the invite. It's great to keep up with your cute family. We miss the 6th ward and all the friends. I can't belive how big your Cameron is, they are all such cute boys! Sometimes I just have to clothes my eyes and step over the messes, but they sure have fun making them!

    ReplyDelete