Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Plain City Baby Show

I entered Cam into the Plain City baby show this year, even though he is 20 months old. I was out of town last year, and for me it is all about having pictures in all their books that I entered them all. It was a little strange because these were 18-24 month old babies, and there were no toys and no interaction, the judges sat at that table the whole time. We just had to stand there and let them look at them, very strange I thought. Needless to say, he won the biggest smile, which he is showing off in this picture. He always opens his mouth wide and says AHH every time the camera is out. This is our little buckaroo on the picture-taking-spot. What a cute little cowboy.


1 comment:

  1. You do have way cute kids, Geana. He is pretty huge, I didn't realize it has been that long since I have seen you. Any summer cookout plans with our friends? You can all come up here anytime!

    ReplyDelete