I asked the boys this Questionaire for Shane for Father's Day:
Dakota’s Answers
1. What is something Dad always says to you? I don’t know
2. What makes Dad happy? When he is home from work and I give him a love
3. What makes Dad sad? When we wrestle and he is too tired and we wrestle him a lot.
4. How does your Dad make you laugh? I don’t know
5. What was your Dad like as a child? He goed to the orange park and goed down the slide and it broke.
6. How old is your Dad? 26.
7. How tall is your Dad? tall
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Play with me and Braxton
9. What does your Dad do when you're not around? Something that we don’t know
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don’t know
11. What is your Dad really good at? Playing
12. What is your Dad not very good at? Playing a game that is very hard (or Haad)13. What does your Dad do for his job? Works on stuff, tests out air planes
14. What is your Dad’s favorite food? Mac and Cheese
15. What makes you proud of your Daddy? When he does stuff with me.
16. If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? On cyberchase
17. What do you and your Dad do together? Play stuff, play with toys, play together
18. How are you and your Dad the same? We both have D’s (in our names)
19. How are you and your Dad different? He can swim without floaties
20. How do you know your Dad loves you? When he plays with me
21. What does your Dad like most about your Mom? Snuggling with her
22. Where is your Dad’s favorite place to go? To soccer, or football games
23. What is your Dad’s favorite thing about you? Going to the park.
I love you more than all the Sharks eating you!!!!
Braxton’s Answers
1. What is something Dad always says to you? I don’t know
2. What makes Dad happy? When we give him kisses
3. What makes Dad sad? I don’t know
4. How does your Dad make you laugh? Tickling me
5. What was your Dad like as a child? Best friends
6. How old is your Dad? 27
7. How tall is your Dad? 8 foot
8. What is his favorite thing to do? swim
9. What does your Dad do when you're not around? He usually plays video games
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Don’t know (I don’t even know what that means.)
11. What is your Dad really good at? Scuba diving
12. What is your Dad not very good at? Digging a giant hole13. What does your Dad do for his job? Works on airplane engines, or parts I mean
14. What is your Dad’s favorite food? Pizza
15. What makes you proud of your Daddy? When he helps out with us in the pumpkin patch.
16. If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Mickey Mouse
17. What do you and your Dad do together? swim
18. How are you and your Dad the same? He plays soccer good like I do
19. How are you and your Dad different? He can swim better than I can
20. How do you know your Dad loves you? Because I can trust him that he loves me
21. What does your Dad like most about your Mom? He said, “I don’t know, what do you like about him.
22. Where is your Dad’s favorite place to go? Work
23. What is your Dad’s favorite thing about you? That he wrestles with us a lot.
You are the best Dad in the whole world!!!! Thank you for all you do!!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to do this with Calvin but I think I would get a bunch of I don't knows. Maybe I will try it. Way cute answers though. It kind of tells you what is really important to kids, huh? Not a thing about their toys and things.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute answers! You can tell that they really love spending time with their dad.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading that. You are a great mom and Shane is a great day. Those boys are lucky to have you both.
ReplyDeleteIt's all about playtime with Dad... nothing else really matters in the eyes of a child:~)
ReplyDeleteUntil they get a little older, then it's all about what friends they can play with... cherish it while it lasts!
What a cute idea! I loved reading that!
ReplyDelete